Testhouse is an IT Consultancy specialising in software quality and the provision of services including strategic quality guidance, functional testing, test automation, performance testing, agile coaching and tool implementation support.
Our Microsoft related services are provided in close collaboration with their team to ensure that you get the best possible support and your return on investment (ROI) on their products is maximised.
Testhouse is an IT Consultancy specialising in software quality and providing services including strategic quality guidance, functional testing, test automation, performance testing, agile coaching and tool implementation support.
Testhouse frequently speak to test teams who are keen to improve their processes through automated testing, the implementation of test management tools and inclusion/improvement of load and performance testing within their testing lifecycle. Often we find that their developers are using Visual Studio and TFS and the testers are unaware of the quality tools available within the application.
Testhouse can help you unlock this potential through a greater understanding of the Microsoft toolset and consultancy support to help you fully utilise products such as CodedUI, Microsoft Test Manager and web load and performance testing. We can also support alignment with the development team by better deployment of Visual Studio & TFS across the business, and Agile Coaching services where required.
As a close partner of Microsoft, Testhouse can help you make the most of their ALM and quality tools including Coded UI, Microsoft Test Manager, web load and performance and Team Foundation Server (TFS).
In addition to a deep understanding of the Microsoft toolset, our clients often require consultancy support so that that they adopt the right strategy and processes to ensure success. This covers areas including:
- Test Process Improvement – we can help you review your test processes to identify areas for improvement and ensure your team are getting the most out of Microsoft’s ALM tools.
- Test automation strategy – adopting the right strategy for test automation is critical to ensure success and achieve Return on Investment. Testhouse can help you to select the most appropriate tests to be automated, adopt a framework approach that fits your business and build automation successfully into your testing lifecycle.
- Mobile automation – Testhouse are perhaps the first UK test consultancy to utilise Coded UI as part of an ‘on device’ mobile app automation framework. To find out more about this please see our mobile automation case study.
- Performance strategy – once you fully understand the power of Microsoft’s web load & performance testing tool Testhouse can help ensure that you run tests that will effectively replicate your user load, identify bottlenecks successfully and understand results and their implications
To find out more about how we can help your organisation please contact one of our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Testhouse provide managed services around Visual Studio and TFS that are tailored to the customer’s requirements. They can be delivered onsite, remotely or offshore by Microsoft accredited consultants to provide the customer with maximum flexibility and cost efficiency.
As with the implementation of any software tool or process, there is often the need for a sustained period of support to fully embed the processes within an organisation or to deliver a specific program of work. Testhouse provide managed services around Visual Studio and TFS that are tailored to the customer’s requirements. They can be delivered onsite, remotely or offshore by Microsoft accredited consultants to give you maximum flexibility and cost efficiency
- Test Automation Factory – Our test automation factory offering allows test cases/scenarios to be designed onsite (either by internal resource or our consultants) before being passed to our specialist offshore team to be automated. This provides a highly scalable solution that will speed up your functional automation test pack (using Coded UI) and bring forward your return on investment. This model can also be applied to performance testing using Microsoft’s web load and performance testing tool.
- Cloud performance testing – as a Microsoft Gold ALM partner, Testhouse work closely with them to provide cloud based testing solutions using Azure. This allows you to rapidly deploy performance and other test environments to save time, money and suitably replicate your live environment.
- Microsoft specific services – working closely with Microsoft allows us to provide cookie-cutter testing solutions and tools for their applications. This includes our MOSS performance and scalability solution for Microsoft SharePoint.
To find out more about our managed testing services please contact one of our team at email@example.com
Testhouse are accredited by Microsoft to deliver Developer Tools Deployment Planning Services (or DTDPS) engagements.
The DTDPS programs we deliver are specific to the ALM and quality management aspects of Visual Studio and TFS and are available to organisations that qualify under the software assurance benefits scheme, in the form of DTDPS voucher days. These days can then be used, through prescribed programs, to improve the use of the tools across your business in areas such as test management, test automation and performance testing.
What is DTDPS?
Developer Tools Deployment Planning Services (DTDPS) is a Software Assurance benefit designed to help organisations plan effective Visual Studio deployments. These are structured engagements that are delivered by Microsoft partners, like Testhouse, that have the Gold Application Lifecycle Management Competency.
Getting Started with Planning Services
Microsoft Software Assurance (SA) customers can obtain support and training from Testhouse without incurring any cost. The number of days of eligibility will depend on the Software Assurance licenses purchased, based on which points are credited. Points are gained regardless of the product purchased, and these points can be redeemed for support and training services from Testhouse.
Software Assurance Benefit
- SA customers can use their Planning Services days for Developer Tools Deployment Planning Services.
- DTDPS are structured engagements designed to help customers plan their Visual Studio deployment
- Depending on your SA agreement, you may be eligible for up to 15 days of free consulting services.
- Typical engagement Activities:
- Customer completes and returns the Project Scope and Customer Commitment document.
- Customer completes and returns the Pre-Engagement Questionnaire.
- Testhouse will review the Pre-Engagement Questionnaire with customer.
- Testhouse will present the Visual Studio Business Value Presentation.
- Testhouse interviews SMEs.
- Testhouse prepares the ALM Assessment and Deployment Plan.
- Testhouse reviews the ALM Assessment and Deployment Plan with customer.
- Testhouse will install a Visual Studio demo for customer and walk through leave-behind training materials.
What you get from the engagement
a) Written Deployment and/or Migration Plan – Testhouse will review the custom plan with you and answer any questions.
b) Access to Valuable Resources from Microsoft – Testhouse will set up the virtual Visual Studio demo and upload supporting deployment resources.
Our DTDPS clients include: Next, Marshalls, Brit Insurance, Ecclesiastical, Ofgem, Capita, Talbot Underwriting and Hogg Robinson Group (HRG).
For more information on “number” of days of Planning Services your organisation has or to activate your voucher please highlight the link: Volume Licensing Service Center.
For further queries or assistance relating to our DTDPS offering, contact our dedicated Visual Studio Team.
Please visit our website for more information: www.dtdps.com.